Welcome to Kwamahla Game Lodge
- Kwamahla Lodge offers comfortable self-catering accommodation in 6 thatched chalets set amongst beautiful Acacia trees.
- We are in the North West Province in close proximity to the world renowned Sun City (30 minutes) and Pilanesberg National Park (40km).
- Kwamahla can accommodate small groups for functions.
- We offer game drives and viewing on our game farm. We have Impala, Kudu, Nyala, Blue Wildebeest, Zebra, Blesbok, Waterbuck, and Warthog.
- A swimming pool at the lapa will add to the enjoyment of your stay. Other activities include game-viewing, bird watching, hiking, or just relaxing.
- For golfing enthusiasts: 5 internationally and nationally preferred golf courses are within easy reach from the lodge at Sun City, Rustenburg and Brits.
- The Vaalkop and Rooikoppies Dams and the winding Crocodile River are in close proximity to the lodge.
- Experience the tranquillity of the bush and its wildlife at the lodge whilst staying in our value for money chalets in a malaria free area, or slip away for a few hours to enjoy the entertainment and excitement at Sun City.